1 Comment
Seattle Engagement Photography

Seattle Seward Park Engagement Session

Seattle Seward Park Engagement Session

Seattle Seward Park Engagement Session – I was stunned at how beautiful Seward park is.  I knew it had cleaned up since I had last been, but it is even prettier than I was expecting.  It’s pretty large as well at 300 acres.  It’s located in southeast Seattle and has one of the last surviving old-growth forests in the city.

I met Tracey and Marcus at the park’s entrance.  They brought their dog, Cash, who had cool written all over him.  I was an instant fan… it also helps that I love dogs.

Seattle Seward Park Engagement Photos

Seattle Seward Park Engagement Photos Seattle Seward Park Engagement SessionSeattle Seward Park Engagement PhotosSeattle Seward Park Engagement PhotosSeattle Seward Park Engagement Photo with Dog

Here’s Cash!  Sweet boy.

Seattle Seward Park Engagement with DogSeattle Seward Park CoupleSeattle Seward Park Engagement PhotosSeattle Seward Park Engagement PhotosSeattle Seward Park Engagement PhotosSeattle Seward Park Engagement Photos

I was trying something a little different with this shot above.  I would say that I probably experiment 10% of each shoot.  90% I’m creating what I know I can deliver on for the client and the remaining 10% I’m trying to push myself.  I always want to be growing as an artist.  I wanted to make something a little more dramatic using a couple off camera flashes on the couple and dropping the exposure down a few stops.

Alright, I should note that while I was taking this photo, Cash was with Marcus’ Mom and somehow fell into Lake Washington.  Cash got out of the water right next to my equipment.  I feared for the worst.  I panicked, but Cash being the cool and genteel dog that he is, he politely moved away from my camera gear before shaking his fur dry.  What dog does that?  Yeah.  Cash does.  Cash, you my dawg, dog.  …Seriously though, Cash, you are one cool and considerate fella.  Hats off to you sir.

Seattle Seward Park Engagement Seattle Seward Park Engagement PhotosSeattle Seward Park Engagement Photos

I love these beautiful blooming trees.

Seattle Engagement Shoot Seattle Engagement ShootSeattle Engagement ShootSeattle Engagement Shoot

Tracey and Marcus were very warm and super laid back.  I had a great time shooting with them.  Marcus is also a talented artist, you can check out his work here:  CUS the Artist.

Seattle Engagement Shoot

Everybody in!

Wedding Ring All Hands and Paws in

Washington Engagement Photography in Seattle

Seattle Engagement Shoot in FlowersSeattle Engagement Shoot LaughSeattle Seward Park Engagement Session

Congratulations Tracey and Marcus!  Your wedding is going to be so much fun!  I hope that Cash makes an appearance.

Seattle Seward Park Engagement Session

Share Button

1 Comment

  • Jeannine Smith 2 Jun

    BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS of you two! I’m glad your photographer took many for you to choose from……BUT, how would you choose?! Thanks coming to whomever saw that we would get these, whether you two or your photographer!!
    love from your cousin-Jeannine

Leave a Reply